We’re looking for a partnership with a company/freelance who can offer the services of a Full Stack developer focused on python/django frameworks, a designer experienced in UX, and a SEO specialist.
This company/freelance will support our internal team helping to cope with high demand situations and/or helping to develop our internal code base. The primary need is as a full stack developer reporting to a Project Manager working both inside or outside of our offices.
● Collaborate in defining the architecture of our software platform.
● Assist to define and improve a workflow oriented towards Continuous Delivery.
● Assist to define and develop a full stack solution.
● Assist the team to develop the transition to the software platform.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
● Agile/devops minded with a high degree of flexibility to change.
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Experience with Linux-based development packages, specifically python and Django, and using docker as a development environment.
● Experience generating Django UI (data input, computation workflow
modules/parameters, job output/visualization), and building multi-threaded applications.
● Experience on testing using TDD into his workflow.
● Experience working and improving Continuous Delivery environments (git/gitlab,
● Strong relational database fundamentals, hands-on experience with non-relational / NoSQL alternatives and solid grasp of which to use when advanced knowledge of python.
● Understanding the fundamentals of software design principles (Gang of Four).
● Ability to communicate highly technical issues and approaches.
● Good analytical and creative problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of software.