Independent agent Supply (Telecommuting)
[OBSCURED] is a global distributor based in Korea. We are looking for talented professionals in Spain who want to work with us as Independent Agents Supply.
- One of our main tasks is to find suitable suppliers to import the products we need. Our efficient supply system through our global network of independent professionals (freelancers) worldwide allows us to offer our customers high quality products at competitive prices. We invite you to join our team and contribute to our supply chain. As sourcing agent, you will have the opportunity to be paid while working from the comfort of your home.
When you start working as a sourcing agent, we will assign a job according to their profile and obtain compensation for each contribution you submit valid. If your performance is adequate, you will have the opportunity to work part time or full time with a fixed monthly payment.
• Compile a list of potential suppliers of products [OBSCURED] need to import
• Contact potential suppliers and acquire quotes and trade information related
• Sort qualified suppliers as required by [OBSCURED]
• Check the credibility of suppliers
* All you need to communicate with providers (messages, phone calls) tools will be provided by [OBSCURED]
It is necessary:
• Have professional experience in any industry
• Take time to learn and execute the procurement process [OBSCURED]
• Be efficient, able to establish and maintain priorities
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Have experience in sourcing and proveeduría
• Experience some of these areas: purchasing, supply chain, sales or distribution
• Able to communicate in English
• The compensation will be given for each valid quotation presented
• Based on their performance, this can become an opportunity for part-time or full-time, with a fixed monthly payment.
* The validity of the quote will be verified by the Operations Team [OBSCURED]. Compensation for each valid price may vary depending on the country and product, but the average is $ 50 per listing.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit and send a job application [OBSCURED]